Time & Location
About the event
The PSAT report provides valuable insight into students' testing strengths and challenges. Doing a thorough assessment should be the first step towards creating an individual SAT study plan.
In this two-hour, hands-on workshop, students will:
- Identify their authentic strengths and challenge areas
- Hook up PSAT scores to Khan Academy for Customized Practice
- Review the concept of test-optional and how colleges view reporting/not reporting scores in the application process
- Examine the structure, scoring, question difficulty, pacing, and process of elimination strategies necessary to reach top test score potential
- Deconstruct the characteristics of “right” and “wrong” answer choices
- Understand passage organization to evaluate author’s purpose.
- Pinpoint the Most Commonly Tested Standard English Conventions
By the end of this session, students will have a clear understanding of the format and function of the test, their strengths and error patterns, and a test prep study plan to best help them prepare for the SAT.
BONUS: All students will recieve a complimentary digital folder containing over 30+ resources including insider tips, tricks, and insights into test prep and the college admissions process.
About Instructor Eileen Sullivan Studdert: Eileen is the owner of Performance Prep & College Admissions a premier boutique tutoring company that has steadily grown its business over the last eight years. Our reputation is founded on providing concierge service with successful outcomes. Our mission is to empower students and alleviate parents’ stress surrounding the college process. Eileen is a member of the Independent Education Consultant Association (IECA) and National Test Prep Association (NTPA). She received her MA in English Education from Fordham University. She received her College Consulting Certification from The University of California, Irvine with distinction in 2017.
- January Zoom SAT Workshop$20$200$0